1. Login to the client area.
2. Click on Domains > My Domains > Registrar Lock then click Disable Registrar Lock.
3. Click on Management Tools tab and and click get EPP Code. The EPP Code is basically a password for a domain name. It is a security measure, ensuring that only the domain name owner can transfer a domain name. You will need it if you are wanting to transfer the domain to another registrar.
4. You will be prompted that "The EPP Code request was successful! It has been sent to the registrant email address for your domain".
5. You will use the EPP code when placing a transfer order to the new registrar. You might need to request assistance from your new registrar about transferring a domain to them.
6. Once you place an order in another registrar to transfer the domain out of ZOOM.PH, we will be notified by registry and you will receive an automated notification that will require you to approve the transfer request. You should click on the link and follow instructions on the page to proceed with the approval process or deny the transfer. If you do not accept or deny the transfer request in your account with us within five days, the transfer will automatically proceed.
7. A transfer between registrars takes five to seven days to complete after you authorize it.
- 32 Users Found This Useful
How do I transfer my website?
If you've grown tired of your old host and decided to make the switch to us, the first step is to...
How do I update my DNS servers?
If you're transferring your hosting account to us, you'll need to update your domain's DNS...
How long does it take to transfer an account?
Depending on the size of your account, it may take anywhere from an hour to 24 hours to...
Transfer domain to ZOOM.PH
1. Unlock your domain in your current registrar and request for EPP Code. You may need to consult...
How much time does domain transfer procedure take?
It may take from several minutes up to 2 weeks depending on how fast the current owner of the...