- Login to your WordPress back-end access.
- Search for Plugins under the menu once you logged in and look for Add New and click it.
- Look for the search box and search for "WP Force SSL" and install it.
- After installation, activate the plugin and you're done.
- Clear your browser cache and history after accessing your website again to test if it will work.
- 122 Users Found This Useful
Adding an Image
1. Click the icon Add Image beside Upload/Insert 2. Browse for the image...
1. This space is where you would insert your title; this is the title that displays in your...
Commonly Used Terms
Title The title of your post. You can use any words or phrases. Avoid using the same title...
How to add PDF file download link?
1. Go to Media > Add New. Upload the PDF File.2. Click Edit under the PDF file you’ve...
How to restore my admin password?
1. Click Lost your password link.2. Enter your email address.3. Go to your email account and look...