Note: For any .ph TLD/extension, please create a new ticket and address it to Support Domain, Hosting and SiteHaven.
Sample: yourdomain.com.ph, yourdomain.ph
- Go to www.zoom.ph.
- If you already have an account, just log in to your account.
- Look for Domains tab, click it and choose My Domains.
- Click the Manage Domain button on the right side of the domain you wish to change the name server.
- Look for Nameservers and click it.
- You may now input your desired name server for your domain.
Note: If you only wish to change the A or MX record, it can be done under cPanel >>> Zone Editor. You can also seek an assistance to our support team by creating a new ticket and address it to Support Domain, Hosting and SiteHaven.
- Once you already inputted the new nameserver, click Change Nameservers to save the progress you've made.
- For you to check if it is already pointed to that name server, kindly use this link and search for your domain. http://leafdns.com/
Note: Every time you change the Nameserver, DNS record of your domain, it has a propagation period. Please wait for about 2 - 4 hours if your domain is still not pointed using the leafdns DNS checker. But once it is already pointed and still now showing the content, try to clear the cache and history of your browser, use the incognito mode on your browser or restart your internet connection. If it is still not accessible/showing the content, please wait for it to fully propagate for about 24 hours or use another ISP (Internet Service Provider)